Description: They say friendship comes about when two people complement each other. In Weakless, this is not just a mere observation about interactions, it’s a very palpable thing. Lead two characters – one without the sense of hearing, the other with no sense of vision – through a beautiful, organic, fantasy world filled with challenging puzzles. Use the extraordinary set of skills they’ve developed because of their disabilities, and witness the growing bond between these two very remarkable companions.The beauty of a true friendship.
In Weakless you can control only one character at a time, which means you can’t use the senses of both of them simultaneously. Because of this, you get a unique perspective on how differently they perceive the world around them and at the same time how the two support and complement each other. Deaf being his usual “whizz in a pinny” brings joy to the slightly defensive and introverted Blind. While Blind on the other hand, with the power of his calmness, takes care of the ubiquitous Deaf.
In Weakless you will:
- Follow the story of an unlikely friendship that develops wordlessly between the stoic Blind One and the energetic Deaf One;
- Peek into the Deaf One’s sketchbook and gain a unique insight to what he thinks about this whole ordeal;
- Enter the beautiful, organic, bioluminescent world of Weavelings, filled with the curious life forms and mysteries of a bygone civilization waiting to be uncovered;
- Get a glimpse of the artistic vision of how visually impaired and hearing-impaired people perceive the world;
- Become a part of non-trivial narratives and satisfying exploration enriched with arcade puzzle elements;
- Experience stunning music composed on instruments from all around the world, such as the marimba, rav vast or udu.
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer: Punk Notion
Publisher: Another Road
FILEFOX: SINGLE LINK DOWNLOAD